At level C2 you will be a proficient user of English language. You’ll speak like a native with great flexibility knowing how to play with words and have a very complex grammatical control.
You’ll have no difficulty in understanding fast complex and long speech from a native speaker, you can read all kinds of texts even if they are abstract and long. You can take part in conversations using idiomatic expressions, express yourself spontaneously and effortlessly, say things in another words easily, write reports or presentations and flowing texts as well as summaries and reviews.
By the end of this level there are no secrets about English language. It was a long way, that was time and money consuming but now there are no barriers. Whatever the situation is (work, travel, etc.), you are prepared to manage it without any problems. It will be almost like your mother tongue.
GENERAL English C2
To learn Proficiency English, in all language aspects and in an efficient way.
- To understand without any difficulties any kind of conversation
- To participate without any effort in any conversation or discussion.
- To make a presentation or develop an argumentation with a logical structure.
- To write texts, reports or articles in an appropriate, complex and fluent style.
- To understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- To summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstruct arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- To express oneself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
- Means of communication and media
- Journalistic language, news, information and publicity
- Physical characteristics/facial expressions
- Health, diseases and physical activity
- Entertainment and culture
- Business, work and professional skills
- Education and citizenship
- Social issues, history and politics
- Environment and environmental issues
- Transports and signs
- Places to visit
- Modal verbs
- Passive voice
- Reported speech
- Gerund/ infinitive
- “Phrasal Verbs”
- Relative clauses
- Concession and comparison
People who wish to develop their English for personal or professional reasons.
APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY
Face to face classes or via Skype.
At first students do a language level test of the language they intend to study. After assessing the level and understanding their needs, the course curriculum is adapted accordingly.
Classes length depend on student’s availability. During the course the teacher uses different resources always based on practice (case studies, role play, videos, audios, games, etc.).
The teacher is always bilingual or native.
The evaluation is continuous, all along the course the teacher evaluates the students regarding the following parameters:
- Knowledge of the subjects
- Vocabulary use
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Evaluation test
Every 20 hours, students have a written and oral test and they are evaluated regarding their knowledge and progression. At the same time, students evaluate the teacher performance.
In the end each student will receive an individual evaluation report and a certificate.